£70k - 100k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for a Business Process Safety Manager to join an internationally renowned heavy manufacturing business. The role is based near to Hull and is to pay £70-100k + 27 days annual leave + Pension + Healthcare + benefits.
Reporting directly to the H&S Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Process Safety Professional to gain invaluable exposure to undertaking a major transformation project. Managing a team of 6 direct reports, you will be responsible for supporting the business in the development and deployment of a long-term Process Safety Strategy. This individual will also support the business in the journey to be fully compliant under COMAH and also support and deliver against the business strategy and priorities for Process Safety.
To be successful for the role of Business Process Safety Manager you will:
- Be qualified to degree level in an associated discipline / ideally Chartered Engineer.
- Have strong experience of working on Upper Tier COMAH sites.
- Be a senior specialist in process safety.
- Have experience managing direct reports.
- Be an engaging and strong communicator able to liaise at all levels.
If you would like to register your interest for the role, please follow the link to apply!