up to £25,000 + Bonus
about 2 years ago
Are you looking for a role in which you can truly make a difference to other people’s lives?
Would you like to be involved in helping others to find their dream job, without any sales involved?
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Candidate Manager (absolutely no experience required) within our Social Housing division. Working within one of our fastest developing sectors in a newly created role, this is an incredibly rare opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for people, exceptional customer service and Human Resources.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor and a 100% retention rate across our senior consulting team. We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We are passionate about enabling our team to be the best they can be, making 13 promotions last year alone.
Importantly, our primary focus is our culture. With in-house yoga classes and a wellbeing allowance paid to our employees in addition to their salaries, we do all that we can to ensure you love coming to work.
A Candidate Manager is an entirely non-sales role and will work in partnership with our Social Housing Consultants, to find the right candidates for our job vacancies. As an overview, you will be responsible for candidate communication, building a candidate community of Social Housing professionals and assessing and interviewing a number of candidates each week for a range of job opportunities.
In addition, you will support each candidate throughout the recruitment process, becoming an expert in assisting candidates to prepare for interview and providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Candidate Manager is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment!
The successful Candidate Manager will be responsible for:
- Actively working on Social Housing job vacancies, identifying and securing the best possible candidates in partnership with the consulting team.
- Talking to and meeting with candidates on a constant basis – this is THE job for someone who loves engaging with people.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and introducing those you feel passionate about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, so that we can develop and mentor you to become the most successful you can be!
- Searching across our database, extended network, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Assisting the candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to put their best foot forward, to keeping in touch after they have successfully secured the position.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day and have a truly wonderful team around us.
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Candidate Manager will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which only increases as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) in your first year from month 3 onwards, based on our star performers: £600 - £900 per month from 3 - 6 months within the role, rising to £750 - £1200 per month over the course of the following 6 months of your first year.
- Amazing team incentives, from team days out and quarterly award prizes voted by your peers, to luxury holidays.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start, with ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Outstanding benefits including wellbeing allowance, private health cover, industry leading pension, monthly lunch club, high performers personal luxury holidays and 0% interest free loans.
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!