£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Principal People are looking for a Carbon Consultant to join a rapidly growing Environmental and Sustainability Consultancy and is to be based from their office near to Winchester offering a hybrid role working from home two days a week. An organisation which holds a fantastic core values and are going through a period of exciting growth, this role will be able to offer the successful candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse environment with a varying client base, working primarily within the public sector combined with private sector clientele. The successful individual will receive a salary dependant on experience of £30-35k + Bonus + 25 days AL + Pension + Benefits.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Develop Emissions Reports and Carbon Footprints to support clients with annual reporting and monitoring carbon performance.
- Undertake Verification and Assurance audits and write technical reports
- Provide Net Zero Carbon support to clients
- Support customers to set credible Net Zero Carbon and GHG Emissions Reduction Targets
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree/Masters level qualification in a relevant field
- Have undertaken carbon footprint for or on behalf of a business
- Hold experience within relevant sectors e.g consultancy / local government / councils / retail / manufacturing
- Be an engaging, passionate and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If this role is of interest then please follow the link to apply!