£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Carbon Manager – £60k-£70k plus generous package, based in Buckinghamshire with flexible working
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with a global Principal Contractor searching for an established carbon leader to join a team of environmental specialists.
Reporting into the Head of Environment, this is a critical position which will see you lead the carbon strategy for some of the most significant civil engineering and infrastructure projects in the UK. Our client is committed to continuous improvement and innovative solutions regarding carbon.
This position offers the flexibility to work from home with travel to sites across Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire and the office 2-3 times per week. We are open to sector experience and keen to speak with established energy and carbon leaders.
The successful Carbon Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Ensure compliance is met and maintained across several infrastructure projects
- Ensure all environmental teams understand their responsibilities relating to carbon
- Implement new initiatives to ensure carbon standards are continuously improved
- Support the supply chain in relation to carbon performance
- Take lead on organisational carbon accounting
The successful Carbon Manager will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates from all sectors. Experience within rail, construction, consultancy or similar is beneficial
- Experience in leading carbon on large scale projects or contracts
In return the successful Carbon Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Company car or £5k car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays