£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
CDM Advisor / Principal Designer – Reading - £40K-£50K, 24 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Private Pension – REF 26909
Are you looking for a unique opportunity in the construction industry?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a CDM Advisor / Principal Designer in partnership with an exceptional project management business. The successful candidate will be based from their office in Reading, covering sites predominantly in the South of England while working collaboratively with highly reputable clients in a variety of industries.
This excellent position represents an exciting opportunity for a CDM / Principal Designer to progress their career further within a supportive and forward thinking organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of construction sites and completing CDM site audits.
- Attending team meetings on pre-construction and construction phase design.
- Reviewing Construction Phase plans
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary of £40K-£50K, dependent on experience
- 24 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Pension
- 45p per mile and all other travel expenses
- Medical Insurance after 12 months service
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following qualities / qualifications:
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate or NCRQ Equivalent
- An RMaPS membership is highly desirable
- A developed and clear understanding of CDM regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work off your own initiative
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills
If this incredibly exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Michael McPhilemy on email@example.com using REF 26909