£24 - 27 per hour
almost 2 years ago
CDM Health and Safety Advisor – West Yorkshire - CDM/ Decommissioning/ M&E - £24-£27 per hour –2-month contract.
A CDM Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a leading multidiscipline company, covering a large single decommissioning site in West Yorkshire. They are happy to take on a Health and Safety Advisor with experience in CDM, Decommissioning, M&E and heavy installation.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function reporting into the director of the business, whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the CDM Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Safety Training and Inductions.
- Liaising with the client
- Support and Advise on safety on the project.
- Carrying out audits and inspections.
- Accident and Investigations.
- Working closely with the client and different safety teams.
To be considered for the CDM Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
- Hold General certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Have worked in a Construction, CDM or M&E based role.
- Have strong experience CDM.
- Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful CDM Health and Safety Advisor will be offered an hourly rate of between £24-£27 per day on an initial 2-month contract.
This requirement and project is due to start in 4 weeks time and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence within this time frame. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org