£350 - 400 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim CDM Health and Safety Manager – North Yorkshire - £350-£400 per day - CDM, M&E and Civil Engineering – 12 -month contract – ASAP
Are you a dedicated HSE Consultant looking for your next full-time contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim CDM Health and Safety Manager to join a leading organization based in North Yorkshire on a 12-month contract on an mechanical and electrical engineering project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, working autonomously over a large single site, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim CDM Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- · Ensuring safe working on site
- · Site Inductions
- · Conducting Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- · Monitoring Compliance
The successful Interim CDM Health and Safety Manager will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum.
- · Possess experience working within a CDM, M&E or civil engineering background.
- · Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
In return, the successful Interim CDM Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of between £350-£400 per day.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability this week and next. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com today to express your interest.