£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Climate Resilience Consultant - £45k-£55k plus discretionary bonus – home based
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with a market leading consultancy. This is an outstanding opportunity for a sustainability professional to join a fast-growing organisation that has a truly international reach. This will offer the unique opportunity to work with prestigious real estate and financial clients to provide advice and set climate risk and mitigation strategy.
Reporting directly into the Climate Resilience Director, the successful candidate will join a supportive team that are passionate about making a difference through sustainability. The business has experienced consistent growth for several years and as climate resilience is one of their most promising divisions, there are significant progression opportunities for this role to become a future leader. As well as working with TCFD and GRESB, you will work alongside the Climate Resilience to research new service offerings that can be provided to the global client portfolio.
This is a homebased position with occasional travel to London and as a result we are open to speaking with candidates across the UK.
The successful Climate Resilience Consultant will have responsibilities including the following:
- Work with clients to implement strategies including climate resilience and net zero
- Deliver climate change and TCFD training to clients and their senior management teams
- Work with the Climate Resilience Director to research the industry and provide new service offerings
- Support sustainability reporting (TCFD, GRESB etc)
- Nurture existing client relationships
- Support Junior Sustainability Consultants
The successful Climate Resilience Consultant will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of TCFD reporting
- Experience within a client facing role
In return the successful Climate Resilience Consultant will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual plus bank holidays
- Private health care
- Dedicated charity days
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.