£57k per year + Package
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Commercial Manager – £57,000 – Social Housing Maintenance
Social Housing Recruitment has the pleasure to work on this fantastic role as a Commercial Manager in the Social Housing Sector. Working with a people centred, ever-growing organisation in social housing and construction. Responsible for the day-to-day management and development of the repairs and maintenance contracts, reviewing, monitoring and improving the contracts ensuring that the business objectives are met and true value is achieved.
The successful Commercial Manager will be accountable for delivering a programme of cost and quality audit, ensuring that a rigorous process is applied to your work and contractor payment applications are thoroughly validated before payment is confirmed.
Commercial Manager responsibilities include:
- Leading on developing financial performance data
- Benchmarking repairs, maintenance and investment contractor cost per job
- Creating contracts for the repairs and maintenance programme including technical specifications with support from the wider commercial team
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent knowledge of commercial processes and contract law
- Excellent knowledge of contracts, procurement methods, and the repairs and maintenance industry.
- Demonstrable experience of working with various procurement methods and excellent contractual knowledge
In return the benefits package includes 25 days leave (rising to 30) + Bank Holidays, flexible benefits package, impressive company pension scheme offering up to 12% matched and 4x death in service to name a few perks!
This an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excitingCommercial Manager position, please reply to us today to express your interest.