£42k per year
over 2 years ago
Communal Heating Service Improvement Manager – £42,000 Benefits – 12-month FTC – North London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Communal Heating Service Improvement Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing accommodation for those with support needs covering the UK. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation.
The successful Communal Heating Service Improvement Manager main purpose will be to take a lead on the organisations communal and district heating systems, identifying areas of improvement and leading on the implementation of these changes.
Communal Heating Service Improvement Manager Responsibilities include:
- Working with the procurement team to appoint a contractor for communal/district heating maintenance
- Implementing a Heat Interface Unit servicing programme
- Establishing internal policies and procedures on communal/district heating management
- Managing contractors for communal/district heating repairs, servicing and maintenance contracts, working to performance indicators and specifications.
- Monitoring plant rooms and receive heat meter readings remotely.
The successful Communal Heating Service Improvement Manager must possess:
- Experience of managing contractors
- Experience of financial and budget control
- Proven experience in management of communal/districting heating systems
- Experience in developing effective solutions to resolve complex compliance related issues
- Relevant professional qualification (Desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £42,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, interest-free season ticket loan.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Managerial position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.