Up to £23k
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Compliance and Administration Assistant
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Compliance and Administration Assistant, to support our busy growing recruitment team with compliance and administration.
We are a passionate business, who do all that we can to offer a great working environment which rewards our amazing team.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown by 600% over the past 5 years and having recovered the business through the global pandemic, we are now recruiting a number of roles to enable us to continue our growth.
For the Compliance and Administration Assistant post, we are seeking an experienced administrator, ideally with experienced within compliance or sales support.
The successful Compliance and Administration Assistant will be responsible for:
- Supporting our busy sales team with a range of administrative duties as required, from formatting documents to data entry
- Answering the busy phoneline, transferring calls and taking messages
- Adding to and updating the companywide database on a daily basis
- Adding compliance documents to the system (for example right to work in the UK)
- Verifying qualification authenticity via membership bodies
- Liaising with the sales team to chase any missing compliance paperwork
The benefits of working at Principal People include:
- Starting salary of up to £23,000 dependent on experience
- Support team bonus, paid quarterly, boosting your basic salary by up to £2,000 per annum
- Up to 32 days of annual leave as you increase in service
- Annual companywide holiday
- Wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary
- Flexible working
For more information please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759162, or simply apply today and we will be in contact with you within 3 working days.