£45k - 52k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Compliance Manager – Kent – up to £52,000
We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join a market leading provider within the social housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with have over 10,000 homes across Kent and are the largest independent social landlord in the UK. The organisation are still looking to expand further and build around 150 homes a year.
The successful Compliance Manager will be responsible for the critical role of ensuring that the organisations buildings are safe and compliant with legislation, regulation and best practice. They are looking for someone with relevant housing sector knowledge and demonstrable experience in successfully managing a compliance or building safety team.
The Compliance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring statutory compliance is managed and monitored effectively by removing risk to the company where possible and implementing mitigation where removal is not possible
- Promoting compliance and building safety requirements and identifying training needs
- Helping to shape policy in line with future strategy and be effective at challenging current procedures
- Developing and maintain their customer focused service delivery of Asset Management functions
Essential requirements for the Compliance Manager:
- Demonstrable extensive experience of successfully managing a compliance or building safety team within a housing or property based portfolio
- Housing sector knowledge in relation to building and construction matters
- The ability to understand and analyse various reports to provide accurate and relevant advice to senior members of the team
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of up to £52,000 as well as a generous car allowance. In addition they will receive 28 days holiday, competitive matched pension, continuous personal development opportunities as well as a fantastic working environment.
If you are interested please contact Ella Loveland on 01252 954972 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org