£58k - 62k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Compliance Manager – £62,000 + Benefits – Berkshire
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for a Compliance Manager will help to create an innovative approach and develop a collaborative and effective safety culture. The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans while providing quality homes.
The successful Compliance Manager will be offered a spot salary of £62,000 plus a competitive package including 28 to 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working, funding for professional fees and subscriptions plus much more.
As the Compliance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering compliance while ensuring an effective programme of inspections, surveys and checks are carried out and that resulting remedial programmes are delivered in a timely manner.
- Leading on the effective management of statutory compliance, ensuring all regulatory and legislative responsibilities for gas, electrical, asbestos, fire safety, legionella, and other associated mechanical and electrical services are delivered.
- Managing and reviewing appropriate data management systems to record all testing, inspection, and remedial works, including the asbestos register.
- Managing the compliance of contractors and consultants ensuring work is being delivered to a high standard
The ideal Compliance Manager will have:
- Relevant health and safety or building safety qualification (e.g., IOSH/NEBOSH).
- Incorporated or associate member status of RICS, RIBA, CIOB or CIBSE
- Full clean driving license with own transport.
- Experience within a property-based environment
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com to express your interest.