£35k per year + (pro rata)
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Interim Compliance Officer - £35,000 per annum (pro rata) – UK Wide – Social Housing - 6-month contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join a Social Housing organisation, this position can be based anywhere in the UK however you will need to be available to travel to Manchester once every four to six weeks.
Reporting to the Compliance, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring compliance and supporting the organisation.
As the Compliance Officer you will be:
- Managing remedial works programme
- Assisting with reviewing fire safety processes
- Guiding the organisation through legal changes and transitions
- Assisting with the fire risk assessment programme
- Assisting the compliance team across all landlord compliance areas as and when required.
The successful Compliance Officer will:
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Have experience of working within a social housing environment as a minimum.
- Have availability to travel to Manchester as and when required.
- Have experience with landlord compliance and working in a compliance position for a minimum of 3’ years.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org