£38k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Compliance Project Surveyor – £40,000 + Benefits – Berkshire
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for a Compliance Project Surveyor that will help to create an innovative approach and develop a collaborative and effective safety culture. The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans while providing quality homes.
The successful Compliance Project Surveyor will be offered a spot salary of £40,000 plus a competitive package including 28 to 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working, funding for professional fees and subscriptions plus much more.
As the Compliance Project Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all data records on stock condition are accurate and kept up to date and that you fully utilise the systems used by the planned works department
- Undertaking stock surveys, prepare schedules of condition, schedules of work, tender documentation, defect analysis reports as required
- Assisting in the design, procurement and management of contracts and contractors in delivering the works programme, ensuring that good progress is maintained on site.
- Managing the compliance of contractors and consultants ensuring work is being delivered to a high standard
The ideal Compliance Project Surveyor will have:
- Experience of managing compliance programmes and managing projects
- Full clean driving license with own transport.
- Completion of a recognised course in health and safety or building safety compliance.
- Experience within a property-based environment
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.