£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Principal People are working on behalf of a key client within the Manchester area and we are looking for a Compliance Specialist to have an important role within a Manufacturing and Distribution Company.
This is a very important role and will involve controlling all of the import and exporting compliance across the business. You will be required to audit and manage all the compliance checks across the site which will give you the opportunity to make continuous improvements.
Compliance Specialist – Manchester – Industrial Export Environment – Up to £35,000
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience dealing with compliance standards
- Experience making improvements within site compliance
- Experience within a compliance position previously
The key duties include:
- Working with the different departments to improve the standard of compliance across the business
- Carrying out audits across the site to identify areas of improvements, and then acting upon the findings
- Controlling the compliance for the ISO 45001, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 Accreditation that the company own
- Review of international compliance requirements
What makes this a great opportunity?:
- The company operate internationally, and over 85% of the product is distributed across the world
- The company have always been keen to improve, and have recently attained the ISO 45001 accreditation creating many new business opportunities
- People have previously progressed into different, more senior roles within the company
- The market the company work within is very specialist, and there is a high demand for the product across the world
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.