£39,000 + £1,800 Car Allowance
almost 2 years ago
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Compliance Surveyor to work with a leading property management organisation. The organisation we are partnering with are dedicated to building homes and communities where people thrive.
The successful Compliance Surveyor will need to have extensive knowledge of building related compliance issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the local community by keeping tenants safe and secure in their homes. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and provide their residents with excellent customer service.
Compliance Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Carrying out inspections of previously identified asbestos containing materials and checking the current condition of the materials and identifying any deterioration and ensuring works are carried out as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance across key areas such as gas, legionella, electrical, fire and lifts for a range of residential properties.
- Carrying out site visits following remedial actions to ensure properties are now compliant following recommendations from risk assessments.
- Oversee contractors and ensuring works are carried out on time, to budget and to the highest of standards whilst updating residents with the progress of works.
The successful Compliance Surveyor must possess:
- Excellent knowledge of building related compliance issues through either a qualification or work experience.
- A current BOHS P402 qualification.
- Experience of working in a surveying or maintenance environment.
- Experience of collecting stock data within an asset database.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £39,000 + £1,800 car allowance on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27 days holiday, an excellent pension scheme, fantastic career development opportunities and healthcare. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability within the next 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Compliance Surveyor position in Social Housing, please apply now or contact Becky at Social Housing Recruitment on 01252 954 978.