£30k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Maintenance Surveyor – Up to £38,000 plus an excellent benefits package – Kent
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to work for a non-for-profit Housing provider within the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading Housing providers in the UK managing over 20,000 homes and dedicated to providing good quality, affordable homes, and community-based services in the region.
The successful candidate will have autonomy to manage their own workload and diary and be a trusted member of a professional and experienced Compliance team. Our client is keen to get someone on board that will be responsible for providing effective monitoring and contract management of essential health & safety compliance whilst providing an effective customer focused service
The Maintenance Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Undertaking technical surveys on properties and providing specialist advice and guidance
- Preparing detailed schedules of repair under the NHF Schedules of Rates to remedy disrepair cases
- Undertaking and producing subsequent action plans in relation to compliance
- Carrying out pre and post inspections and ensuring projects are delivered with quality and value for money in mind
- Undertaking assessments to produce Energy Performance Certificates
The successful Maintenance Surveyor must possess:
- Ideally a relevant building surveying or construction related qualification such as HNC/HND in Construction Management however experienced Surveyors without this would still be considered
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance and diagnostic techniques
- An understanding of the key property compliance risks such as
- Experience of the Social Housing sector or a similar residential property-based environment
- Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving licence
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary up to £38,000. On top of this there is a generous benefits package including 30 days annual leave plus bank holiday, learning and development opportunities plus much more!
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability over the coming weeks with an immediate start preferable. To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Daisy McLachlan on 0203 762 2793 or email@example.com for an informal and confidential discussion.