£33k - 38k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Construction Health and Safety Advisor to join a construction and refurbishment organisation whom undertake a huge variety of residential focused projects. This role is working in a multisite capacity across the South and South West UK with various office locations across this remit and is paying £33-38k + Car Allowance + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a health and safety professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established company offering a position of variety, autonomy and flexibility.
As the Construction Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to;
· Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites
· Approval of RAMS
· Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
· Working with Site Managers
· Reviewing of Construction Phase Plans
· Assist with the Health and Safety Files
To be successful for the role of Construction Health and Safety Advisor you will;
· Hold a NEBOSH Certificate ideally Construction
· Have had experience of CDM requirements and responsibilities (essential)
· Be willing to travel the South and South West UK
· Have experience within the construction sector
· Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels
The ideal candidate, dependant on the role, will receive a salary of up to £33-38k + Car Allowance + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!