£250 - 290 per day
over 2 years ago
Construction Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - North East - Construction/Onshore Construction/Civil Engineering - £250-£290 per day - 6-month contract.
A Construction Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor is required to join a multi discipline company, covering a single site in the north east. They are happy to take on a Health and Safety Advisor with experience in Construction, Onshore Construction and Civil Engineering.
***Please note a strong background with onshore drilling is essential to be considered for this position.***
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function reporting into the director of the business, whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the Construction Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Safety Training and Inductions.
- Site set up and securing of site.
- Support and Advise safety on the project.
- Carrying out audits and inspections.
- Accident and Investigations.
- Working closely with the client and different site teams.
To be considered for the Construction Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor position you must:
- Hold NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Have worked in a Construction, Civil Engineering or similar projects.
- Have strong experience in onshore drilling.
- Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Construction, Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be offered a day rate of between £250-£290 per day on an initial 6-month contract.
This requirement and project is due to start in 6 weeks’ time and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence within this time frame. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com