£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Construction Inspector Professionals Wanted – London - £40,000 - £50,000
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
We are currently seeking passionate Construction Inspector professionals who are looking for new opportunities based in London. We are looking for dynamic individuals that are keen to work for rapidly growing Housing Associations and are competent in inspecting projects and properties.
Construction Inspector responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
- Paying regular inspection visits to projects and properties as required.
- Inspecting New Build Residential and refurbishments works.
- Attending site progress meetings and report findings, ensuring that all reported issues are dealt with.
- Attending site inspections, and accurately read plans, specifications and bills of quantities and advise on performance of specific materials.
- Escalating any issues that may arise
In order to be considered for any up-coming opportunities you will need:
- Preferably a member of either Institute of Clerk of Works, Construction Inspectors or equivalent (CIOB, RICS or CABE) or has relevant experience of Clerks of Works or Construction/Site Manager with reputable organisations.
- Hold a valid CSCS card.
- Hold a valid driving license.
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to email@example.com