£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
A Continuous improvement Manager is required to join a highly-established logistics/warehousing/ distribution business to be based near to Peterborough and is to pay up to £40k dependant on individual and experience. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, the Continuous Improvement Manager will work across multiple sites and departments to drive continuous improvement programmes using Lean methodologies, Kaizen events and Six Sigma and working with the internal management teams to drive the strategy for continuous improvement.
The ideal Continuous Improvement Manager will:
- Hold Six Sigma / LEAN Qualification
- Have experience of working in manufacturing or Logistics.
- Understand the processes and methods behind Continuous Improvement.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills able to work with a demanding, high profile client.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels.
In return, the salary on offer is up to £40k dependant on individual and experience.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!