£45k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
**Continuous Improvement Manager - Leicester – £45,000 to £55,000 plus package**
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for an excellent opportunity within a leading Food Manufacturing company based in Leicester. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation with Quality and Continuous Improvement at the heart of the business.
Our client is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to maintain standards in the business with a mindset of asking questions and “challenging the norm”. Reporting directly into the Operations Director, this role is a great opportunity for a committed and knowledgeable Quality professional to work within a successful and well operated business and become a key member of the team.
The successful Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Working with Lean six sigma methodology throughout the company
- Managing and maintaining employee performance and engagement
- Work to meet internal and external customer’s requirements
- Providing training within the business to deploy Continuous Improvement methodology and coach around complex issues
- Challenging current processes in manufacturing to make company-wide improvements
Why this is a great opportunity
- They are a well-established and award-winning specialist company
- Quality is one of their core values and is reflected in everything they do
- The company credit their success to their committed and talented employees
- Since formation, they have shown major growth and now have nearly 10,000 people in locations around the country
The ideal Continuous Improvement Manager will have:
- Background working within a Food Manufacturing or FMCG company
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Provided training in Continuous Improvement methodology. A Train the Trainer qualification or similar qualification is desirable
- Experience of incorporating Continuous Improvement into an organisation’s business strategy
- Experience in Project Management and an understanding of processes and principles
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment whilst maintaining team performance
- An effective leadership style achieve excellence through inspiration and coaching to lead, ideally with a Level 5 qualification in Management
In return the successful candidate with receive a salary of between £45,000 to £55,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you are interested in the opportunity please apply or contact Lauren Alsop at Principal People directly on email@example.com or by calling 01252 954987.