£34k - 37k per year + excellent benefits package
01252 759 162
13 days ago
Compliance Surveyor – Up to £37,000 plus an excellent benefits package – West Midlands
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Surveyor to work for a non-for-profit Housing provider within the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading Housing providers in the Midlands managing a diverse housing stock and community-based services in the region.
The successful candidate will have autonomy to manage their own workload and diary and be a trusted member of a professional and experienced Surveying team. A broad range of experience within Surveying related duties is required including carrying out inspections, defect diagnosis, producing action plains in relation to fire risk assessments and undertaking energy performance assessments.
Our client is keen to get someone on board that will be responsible for delivering a diverse range of surveying services across key landlord compliance areas whilst delivering excellent customer service to their customers.
The Compliance Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Undertaking technical surveys on properties and providing specialist advice and guidance
- Preparing detailed schedules of repair under the NHF Schedules of Rates to remedy disrepair cases
- Undertaking and producing subsequent action plans in relation to reducing Fire Risk
- Carrying out pre and post inspections and ensuring projects are delivered with quality and value for money in mind
- Undertaking assessments to produce Energy Performance Certificates
The successful Compliance Surveyor must possess:
- Ideally a relevant building surveying or construction related qualification such as HNC/HND in Construction Management however experienced Surveyors without this would still be considered
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance and diagnostic techniques
- An understanding of the key property compliance risks such as Asbestos, Fire Safety and Damp
- Experience of the Social Housing sector or a similar residential property based environment
- Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving licence
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary up to £37,000. On top of this there is a generous benefits package including an excellent annual leave allowance of 27 days plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period, a local government pension scheme, learning and development opportunities and a health cash plan scheme. The organisation also operates agile working, with a flexible, output focused approach and have a great culture that has a real focus on people and their development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming weeks with an immediate start preferable. To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment.