£43k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Contracts Manager - £43,000 - £45,000 + benefits - Derby
I am currently looking for a Contracts Managerto join a housing services provider to lead on its key repairs and maintenance contracts delivered The successful candidate will work be based from the head office, managing a team of Supervisors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an expanding and growing organisation and oversee on repairs and maintenance across the East Midlands including adaptations and minor capital work to ensure the provision of an effective and best value service.
The successful Contracts Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring contractors deliver works on time and on budget, more importantly that the contracts support in the delivery of legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring owned and managed properties are maintained to a high standard with an emphasis of customer service.
- All contract performance within the property services division, ensuring a quality focused and customer service is delivered in line with the inhouse maintenance team.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- Experience of managing repairs and maintenance contracts with a focus on excellent customer service
- Experience within Social Housing, local government, student accommodation or similar estates environments
- People management experience and the ability to manage a mobile workforce
In return the successful Contracts Managerwill receive a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus a great package that includes excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, interest-free season ticket loan.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 0203 8000 888 or email email@example.com to express your interest.