£40k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
Contracts Manager – £50,000 (pro rata) 6 months FTC
We are seeking a professional to join a local housing association working within a condensed geographical location to help offer a resident focused service. The association have an incredibly diverse and exciting stock that includes the full range of social housing alongside student accommodation and commercial based properties.
This role will work alongside a talented Property and Fire team who have a wealth of experience to help deliver reactive and responsive special projects. The team receive ongoing CPD, support and development having recently completed fire assessment and compartmentalisation training to ensure they remain up to date with changes in regulations.
This growing association will give you the opportunity to get involved with a range of complex fire remedial projects as well as general building safety projects to help create a safer future for those the association support.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an employer who has won awards in excellence, innovation and sustainability you will be part of a supportive team who take a lead on fire safety works and related contracts at a time where the industry is having a complete review of how fire safety is managed and delivered. This role will allow the successful individual to gain valuable specialist experience positioning any applicant well for the future.
As the Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on procurement of specialist contractors to deliver these works following key procurement steps and have a sound knowledge of the gateway process
- Liaising with a team of Fire Safety professionals who will advise on works delivered at a local level
- Manage contractors and hold them to account for the service provided, quality of works delivered and resident satisfaction.
The ideal Contracts Manager will have:
- Membership to RICS or similar membership body for built environment (I.e CIOB, RIBA or IFE)
- A basic knowledge base within fire safety ideally having worked with specialist contractors in this area
- Experience of working at a senior management level and supporting with reports to board
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Contracts Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £50,000 plus a competitive package including a home based role, a commitment to CPD & further qualifications, 27 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top, impressive health care and employee support alongside an essential car user allowance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.#
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.