£53,000 + £1,800 ecu
01252 759 162
21 days ago
Contracts Manager – Kent - £53,000 + Car Allowance – 12 Month FTC
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation is a leading provider of high quality, affordable homes along with care and support services.
The successful Contracts Manager will need to have extensive experience of managing the mobilisation of new contracts, demobilisation of existing contracts and projects.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with senior members of the organisation.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- This organisation has a strong focus towards maximising their value of people inclusive of their staff with over 80% of the organisation saying that this housing association are a great employer.
- With a strong phase of growth and investment with plans to deliver over 1,500 homes, you will have the chance to monitor and develop existing and new stock within the organisation.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities include:
- Managing contractor’s quality of work to ensure that a leading standard of service is delivered resulting in high levels of resident satisfaction.
- Mobilising new contracts from inception to completion while ensuring an efficient repairs and maintenance service.
- Managing and preparing data to monitor, drive and improve service delivery and performance.
- Ensuring health & safety management is in place to minimise risk and monitor the maintenance service delivery by staff and contractors.
The successful Contracts Manager must possess:
- A good understanding of buildings, contract law, legislation and finance
- Experience of managing SOR and non – SOR contracts
- Knowledge of contract management with experience of establish appropriate working relationships and following a contract management framework
- Experience of managing contracts from inception to completion
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £53,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27 days annual leave allowance plus an extra day for your birthday, flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you do not miss out on this exciting Contracts Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.