£55k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Contracts Manager – £55,000 to £60,000 + Company Car Allowance – Surrey
Social Housing Recruitment is thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager, seeking a fresh challenge with a sought-after employer passionate about delivering a customer-centered approach to create a true industry-leading service.
In a nutshell, the successful Contracts Manager will be responsible for overseeing and working closely with the maintenance team, installation team, and bid team. This role works across a range of M&E Contracts within schools, universities, councils, and housing associations, ensuring a rich and diverse role.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
This is a great opportunity for any Contracts Manager, as you will work on established contracts with clients that truly value and respect the first-class service the organisation provides. The successful candidate will also be given autonomy to manage their own work and travel, typically three days of home-working available per week.
As the successful Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Management of repairs and maintenance contracts providing new M&E systems.
- Providing a robust service that ensures business continuity is maintained on essential HVAC / MEP systems.
- Ensuring the delivery of a customer-centered service with a focus on contract retention.
The ideal Contracts Manager will:
- Have experience across any of the following; building services, Hard FM, or HVAC / MEP.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- Be able to generate professional, high-quality reports.
- Effectively present contract performance to the clients and internal management.
In return, the successful Contracts Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £60,000, a £5,000 car allowance, HMRC mileage, 25 days leave + bank holidays, a company pension scheme, performance-related rewards, and long service awards.
To ensure you do not miss out on this exciting opportunity, please apply today or contact us at Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 7622 793, alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest today.