£39k - 41k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Contracts Manager - £41,000 + Package
I am currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join a housing services provider to lead on its key maintenance contracts delivered outside of its in-house maintenance team. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office, managing a team of Contracts Surveyors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the diverse stock leading a team of driven and enthusiastic professionals to deliver a commercially minded repairs and maintenance service.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with a newly formed and experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are passionate about the company image, personal development and a happy workforce. You will be able to really make you mark on the association and be empowered to shape the asset programme and planned maintenance programme.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A HNC or relevant qualification in surveying or asset management (RICS or CIOB will be an advantage).
- Experience of managing repairs and maintenance contracts with a focus on excellent customer service
- Experience within Social Housing, local government, student accommodation or similar estates environments
- People management experience and the ability to manage a mobile workforce
The successful Contracts Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring contractors deliver works on time and on budget, more importantly that the contracts support in the delivery of legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring owned and managed properties are maintained to a high standard with an emphasis of customer service.
- All contract performance within the property services division, ensuring a quality focused and customer service is delivered in line with the inhouse maintenance team.
In return the successful Contracts Manager will receive a starting salary of up to £41,000 plus a great package that includes company car scheme, mileage paid at 45ppm, I.T equipment, enhanced company pension scheme and 26 days leave (leave rises to 33 days with service) to name a few perks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 0203 8000 888 or email email@example.com to express your interest.