£80k - 90k per year + Bonus Scheme
01252 759 162
4 days ago
Contracts Operations Manager – Building Services – £90,000
Social Housing Recruitment are searching for an ambitious professional with experience in managing multiple customers across a large scale service operation within the service delivery sector, whilst ensuring an exceptional customer experience. The organisation we are partnering with are a leading building services organisation operating across London, Kent and Sussex.
The successful Contracts Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the overall day to day operations of the team responsible for key Social Housing clients, ensuring that it delivers agreed financial and performance targets and KPI’s. The organisation partners with some of the UK's largest housing providers and a number of smaller local providers and the successful candidate will ensure things run smoothly and that clients are satisfied with their level of service. The successful candidate will lead a team of client relationship managers which are dedicated to specific client accounts and also a compliance and contracts administrator.
Contracts Operations Manager core responsibilities:
- Providing leadership and management of the client relationship managers whilst ensuring the highest levels of customer service
- Oversight and responsibility for the profit and loss of the accounts and ensuring all chargeable elements of the service are being captured & invoiced
- Ensuring account retention through exceptional customer service and working with clients and relationship managers to identify opportunities to expand the current service offering
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication with housing associations on the service delivery, working through any issues and ensuring 100% compliance across all contracts
The successful Contracts Operations Manager must possess:
- Strong experience managing contracts and relationships within a service delivery environment, such as within Facilities Management, Property Management or Building Services
- Experience delivering a service with a focus on providing exceptional customer service and an industry leading customer journey resulting in renewals and expansion of contracts and services
- A track record of managing and leading teams and multiple clients with varying needs across a sizeable geographical region
- Experience in using IT platforms / systems to manage service delivery
- An understanding of P&L management and accounting processes
In return, the successful candidate will receive a starting salary of up to £90,000 with an expansive benefits package including a performance based bonus scheme of up to 10%, BUPA healthcare, 25 days leave plus bank holidays and support with learning and development.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to work for a true leader in their field, please apply to us today to express your interest.