£35k - 45k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager - £35k - £45k plus discretionary bonus and extensive package – Home based with an office near Lichfield
Principal People are excited to search for a CSR Manager to join our client, a market leading and global waste management and environmental organisation. This is a rare opportunity to make a genuine difference both to this international organisation as well as influencing the industry standard.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, this role will see you working across the business with a range of teams to ensure CSR standards are being utilised and implemented. You will also be an integral part of securing new contracts by providing expert advice.
There is an office near Lichfield and the business expects a mixture of office and home working post Covid. The business is committed to continued investment in CSR and they are looking for an experienced CSR professional to join the business and continue their impressive environment and sustainability journey.
The successful Corporate Social Responsibility Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Liaising with teams across the business to create plans and assess CSR performance
- Reporting the Group’s performance against the sustainability and CSR targets
- Providing expert advice on CSR to ensure contracts are won
- Acting as the point of contact for general corporate social responsibility queries
- Ensuring that CSR guidelines are maintained
The successful Corporate Social Responsibility Manager will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable).
- CSR experience within manufacturing, construction, utilities or similar
In return the successful Corporate Social Responsibility Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum (some flexibility for the ideal candidate)
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.