£30k per year
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Location: n14 6eb
Credit Controller, £30,000 + Package
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a growing organisation who specialise within the provision of short-term accommodation for social housing and local authorities. The role will be based out of the head office in North London with the ability to join this organisation during a key cultural and corporate transition.
This position will place you within a collaborative and supportive finance department and working closely with the CEO to shape the future performance of the business.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working for a growing and highly successful organisation in a newly created role to specialise in an accounts receivable, credit controller role. The business is a family run business where you will be engaging directly with the CEO.
The successful Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Post purchase invoices with all the correct codes
- Cleaning up of ledgers with knowledge of payments on accounts and impact of back reconciliations
- Intercompany invoices an reconciliations
The successful Credit Controller will:
- Strong working knowledge of Sage 50
- Have experience of working within a property-based organisation
- Experience of developing strong working relationships with external partners
In return, the salary offered for the Credit Controller is up to £30,000 + pension scheme, 20 days leave (bank holidays on top) and support with CPD.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply