£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
CSR Manager – London (3 days a week / 2 days WFH) - Up to £45,000 + 20% Bonus + Package *Luxury & Historic Retail brand*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained by one of the UKs most widely recognised luxury retailers who are looking to identify a CSR Manager, with some responsibility of Environmental but largely responsible for ethical trading.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The chance to join a luxury brand, steeped in rich history
- Your role will encompass hundreds of different brands & products – and your impact on CSR initiatives will be felt worldwide
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive, proactive and purpose driven company culture, who put the world and it’s people first
As the CSR Manager, you will:
- Manage the company’s own-brand ethical trade programme – onboarding, auditing, remediation, reporting and trend analysis of own-brand suppliers
- You will set up and maintain controls, data sets and factory documentation procedures, providing the business with data reports that detail the ethical trade performance of the supply base
- Support and deliver various CSR-generalist projects
- Work collaboratively with the Head of CSR to identify gaps and conceptualise solutions across a spectrum of CSR challenges
- Alongside the Head of CSR, you will manage your own portfolio of projects, engaging skilfully with teams across the business to deliver them.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ practical experience in a CSR related role
- Ideally experience working with suppliers, with ethical trading experience being advantageous
This is a unique opportunity where personality is key, you will need to be a passionate and self-motivated individual who wants to improve the quality of people’s lives.
In return, the successful CSR Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 plus 20% Bonus and benefits package. In addition to this you will be joining a committed and sustainable organisation who genuinely recognise the value their team and business can add to the world.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today, or send your CV directly to email@example.com