£45k - 50k per year + Package
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Customer Contact Manager –Surrey – £45,000 - £50,000
Social Housing Recruitment are working exclusively with a specialist Hard Services provider based in Surrey operating across London and the local area. They work closely with many Residential Landlords, Councils, and Social Housing providers to ensure local communities and vulnerable individuals receive the highest levels of support.
This role will report into the lead for Operations and will work closely with clients and the in-house delivery team to ensure the highest level of service is achieved and to ensure staff are motivated to provide a warm and caring service for the residents and landlords they support.
Why is this a great place to work?
The service provider is a people first business who places value in providing a family friendly work environment that is both supportive and welcoming. They are a business that is underpinned with stables contracts and many of the team have been with the service provider for 5-20 years. They put pride in the team’s ability to learn from mistakes and not be an overly critical environment but to use this as a chance to improve the service.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Contact Manager include:
- Working closely with the service Delivery Team to ensure that a collaborative approach is taken and to prioritise end users.
- Monitoring performance of the Customer Service Team and to ensure KPI’s around customer satisfaction and client communications are achieved.
- Providing industry leading customer service to tenants through a high performing and resident centred service.
- Working closely with fellow managers in the maintenance department and provide valuable insight to the senior leadership team.
- Be a leadership figure and mentor for the Customer Service Team to ensure staff retention and that the service provider maintains a positive working environment.
The successful Customer Contact Manager will possess:
- The ability to inspire, motivate and direct a diverse and professional workforce to achieve a high quality, value driven team.
- A pro-active and customer focused approach to the Repairs and Maintenance service provided.
- Experience working within a Social Housing provider or similar environment i.e. Local Authority/Council, Student Accommodation, Care or similar service provider to the residential sector
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholder relationships, establishing shared goals in pursuing tangible delivery of agreed objectives.
- A strong sense of social purpose with a strong sense of values to help maintain the vision and values of the association to help deliver a pioneering approach to supporting the community
With the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact our retained recruitment partners Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Reece Rowden on 01252 954 954 for an informal and confidential discussion.