£15k - 20k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Customer Engagement Coordinator, to join our growing business.
This is a newly created opportunity for an individual with a passion for customer service, with significant opportunity to grow and expand your role in the future.
Absolutely no experience is necessary as full training will be provided. Please note that while this role is working within a recruitment business, sales will not be any part of this particular position.
We are a passionate business, who do all that we can to offer a great working environment which rewards our amazing team.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown by 600% over the past 5 years and having recovered the business through the global pandemic, we are now recruiting a number of roles to enable us to continue our growth.
What does it mean to work in recruitment as a Customer Engagement Coordinator?
Recruitment put simply, is finding the right candidates for another business.
Our Recruitment Consultants spend their days building relationships with businesses, while our Resourcing Partners spend their time finding the right candidates for our clients.
The successful Customer Engagement Coordinator will support our team with contacting candidates to update on their work search. You will be speaking with a range of different candidates on a daily basis and over time, gaining an understanding of the good candidates we are interesting in speaking to.
The Customer Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Contacting candidates who have applied for our live vacancies, to ask a few initial questions before progressing them to a Resourcer internally
- Answering the busy phoneline, transferring calls and taking messages
- Actively talent pooling to support the team – this means building lists of candidates who would be suitable for upcoming and existing vacancies
- Engagement with our customer base, finding out what role they are seeking and building an understanding of their career motivations
- Supporting with administration as required
The benefits of working as a Customer Engagement Coordinator within Principal People include:
- Starting salary of £15,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience
- Support team bonus, paid quarterly, boosting your salary by up to £2,000 per year
- Up to 32 days annual leave as you increase in service
- Annual companywide holiday
- Wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary
- Flexible working post-probation
For more information please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759162, or simply apply today and we will be in contact with you within 3 working days.