£16k - 19k per year
01252 759 162
12 days ago
Customer Service Administrator
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator, to join our growing business.
This is a newly created opportunity which offers a mix of both administration and customer service, with significant opportunity to grow and expand your role in the future.
Absolutely no experience is necessary as full training will be provided. This role is ideal for a school or college leaver, who is now looking for their first professional role.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown by 600% over the past 5 years and having recovered the business through the global pandemic, we are now recruiting a number of roles to enable us to continue our growth.
What does it mean to work in recruitment as a Customer Service Administrator?
Recruitment put simply, is finding the right candidates for another business.
Our Recruitment Consultants spend their days building relationships with businesses, while our Resourcing Partners spend their time finding the right candidates for our clients. The successful Customer Service Administrator will support our busy team with a range of customer service and administration duties. If you enjoy talking to others and want to build your experience in a corporate office environment – this could be a great role for you!
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team with a range of administration duties as required from data entry, updating our database, to formatting word documents
- Contacting candidates who have applied for our live vacancies, to ask a few initial questions before progressing them to a Resourcer internally
- Answering the busy phoneline, transferring calls and taking messages
- Actively talent pooling to support the team – this means building lists of candidates who would be suitable for upcoming and existing vacancies
- Talking to our candidate base, updating on their situation and finding out more about their career motivations
- Making a lot of mistakes! This will be your first job in recruitment and we will never expect you to get it right the first time (or second, or third)
The benefits of working as a Customer Service Administrator within Principal People include:
- Starting salary of £15,000 - £19,000 dependent on experience
- Support team bonus, paid annually, boosting your salary by up to £3,000 per year
- Up to 32 days annual leave as you increase in service
- Annual companywide holiday
- Wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary
- Flexible working post-probation
For more information please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759162, or simply apply today and we will be in contact with you within 3 working days.