£26,999 per year
01252 759 162
A/S - 25684
28 days ago
A/S - 25684
Customer Service Handler – Epsom - £26,999 per annum + package
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Handler to work within an award-winning housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference to the local community.
Why is it a great opportunity?
- The organisation is committed to making positive changes to the community by providing affordable quality homes.
- To work for a customer focused, diverse, inclusive, and supportive workforce who support learning and development opportunities.
- They are an organisation who have clear and concise communication and strategy goals.
The Customer Service Handler responsibilities include:
- Resolving queries from customers in relation to the Housing function e.g. nuisance reports, garage lets, enquiries and requested information.
- Delivering day to day services to customers and key stakeholders.
- Covering all tenure issues that may be presented either by telephone, website, live chat, email, letter, or text.
- Resolving face to face queries where necessary
The successful Customer Service Handler must possess:
- Excellent and proven experience of customer care skills
- Confident IT skills
- Strong verbal communication skills in relation to phone and written communication
- Experience in a housing environment (desirable)
- Qualification in Customer Services (desirable)
This is an urgent requirement as we have interview availability on the 4th of August with the opportunity to start as soon as possible.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, please contact Shakira on 01252759162, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.