£45k - 48k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Principal People are currently looking for a Dangerous Goods Safety Specialist to join a UK Wide Logistics company.
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the teams on the different sites to engage the workforce and increase the standard of Dangerous Goods Compliance across the group.
This role is a field based role based around the UK, so experience within a multi site position previously is very much essential. You will have the opportunity to be home or site based for 3 days a week, with travel around the sites for the other 2.
Dangerous Goods Safety Specialist – UK Wide – Up to £48,000 + Car Allowance - Logistics
The minimum requirements are:
- DGSA Road Qualification
- Experience within a Dangerous Goods Management position previously
The key duties include:
- Managing HSEQ & DGSA regulatory/corporate compliance for the company ensuring all changing and new legislation is effectively communicated
- Engaging across the organisation from the board room to operator to embed health and safety best practice
- Reporting shortfalls and non-conformities into the business and working towards creative solutions with the wider team
- Coaching people within the business to work at the HSEQ standard expected by the organisation
- Travelling across the UK and working with stakeholders to create a standardised approach to HSEQ
What makes this a great opportunity?:
- The company have a big focus upon internal development and progression, and regularly invest and promote members of the team.
- It’s a great opportunity within one of the largest logistics company within the UK
- You will be working closely with a very supportive team, who have great knowledge of the field
- There is a great opportunity to implement your own mark on the role
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.