£50k per year
almost 2 years ago
Development Manager – £50,000 + Benefits – Oxfordshire
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Development Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are a successful, award winning, community-based housing association.
The successful Development Manager will need to have extensive experience of managing a portfolio of projects from inception to completion and assessing new business opportunities.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to assist the Head of Development in delivering the development programme.
Development Manager Responsibilities include:
- Managing and controlling project budgets.
- Establishing good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying and appraising development opportunities.
- Developing plans with consultants and developers and undertake financial and risk appraisals.
- Liaising with Finance and Resources in order to ensure that loan advances and claims are made at the appropriate time.
The successful Development Manager must possess:
- A full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
- An understanding of social housing, preferably with knowledge of HCA standards and procedures.
- A degree or professional qualification in an appropriate subject such as housing, building, architecture, surveying or planning.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise and to meet deadlines and targets.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £50,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance up to 30 days and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, performance related pay, a full healthcare scheme, childcare vouchers and free eye tests. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Development Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.