£40k per year
01252 759 162
DS / 26138
7 months ago
DSE Assessor - £40,000 (pro rata) - 6-month Contract – Corporate Services – Home Based
Principal People are seeking an Interim DSE Assessor to be part of a nationally recognised organisation supporting them to complete assessments focusing on ergonomics risk and display screen equipment assessment.
Key responsibilities of the DSE Assessor will include:
- Providing managers and staff with comprehensive, business- focussed health and safety information and advice
- Identifying DSE-related hazards in the workplace and at home
- Advising on injury prevention around employees’ workspace
- Writing action plans following the DSE assessments
The successful DSE Assessor will:
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have experience carrying out DSE assessments.
- Have an in-depth knowledge on DSE assessments and advising on injuring prevention.
In return the successful DSE Assessor will be offered a salary of £40,000 per annum pro rata for the 6-month contract.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability next week. If this is of interest to you, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org