£45k - 50k per year + Car/Car Allowance
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – 50K plus package – Based remotely with frequent travel
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental professional to join an established and nationally recognised Mechanical & Electrical and Utilities organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. Working on multiple projects across the South East and surrounding areas, this hands on position will be homebased with frequent travel as required. The position represents an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business that is looking to expand their HSE function as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Involved in a varied portfolio of projects and contracts, our client is looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to maintain and improve standards in a fast-growing business that holds strong integral values. Reporting directly into the Director of HSE, this role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right autonomous Health and Safety Professional to work within a successful and friendly business and have the opportunity to see a variety of diverse sites in varied locations.
The Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Complete Site inspections, audits and accident investigations.
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working within Mechanical & Electrical, Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £45-£50k + Company car (electric option available) OR Car allowance (£4.8k) + fuel card and travel expenses + pension scheme + 25 days A/L plus bank holidays and option to purchase up to 3 additional days per year + Life assurance
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment