£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Ecology Manager – Home counties – REF26921GW
£55,000 - £65,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance, Private pension scheme, 26 days AL, Subsistence, Travel Allowance
Principal People are delighted to be offering a unique opportunity for an Ecology Manager seeking a fresh opportunity with a highly reputable employer working on a major Infrastructure project located near Milton Keynes overseeing sites across Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
This position offers the successful candidate the ability to manage a team dedicated to ecology and drive a positive environmental culture within a distinctive major infrastructure project. The Ecology Manager will report directly into the Construction Environmental and Sustainability Lead.
- Ensuring route-wide compliance with legal policies and procedures alongside client standards and environmental requirements.
- Delivering precise and succinct scheme documents and reports
- Remain Informed on new environmental policies and procedures
The Successful Ecology Manger will hold:
- Experience working as an Ecologist in the Infrastructure/Construction Industry
- Experience working on Major Projects within UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £55,000 - £65,000, dependent on experience.
- Company Car or Car allowance.
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Travel Allowance.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to email@example.com using Ref 26921GW