01252 759 162
8 months ago
Newly created position – EHS Advisor – attractive salary + package – Yorkshire
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a EHS Advisor in partnership with an exceptional organisation, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is a newly created position offering the chance for you to work autonomously and add your stamp to the organisation.
Having a dotted line reporting to the Head of Health and Safety you will play a key part in contributing EHS improvements on site.
Why work for this company?
- Working for highly successful award-winning company who have developed this new EHS Advisor position due to growth of the company.
- Offering ample development and training opportunities to help your career development.
- A great deal of scope for this induvial working with many different risks having the opportunity to implement your own induvial mark onto site.
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in EHS.
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to EHS from the business and Site Leader.
The successful EHS Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating all the health and safety for the organisation.
- Providing health and safety advice to the operational management team.
- Monitoring standards and procedures.
- Creating a positive health and safety culture.
- Identifying EHS risks and develop effective risk reduction.
- Delivering health and safety training.
- Auditing and maintaining the ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems and ensuring site keeps accreditations.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- Demonstrable environmental experience.
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.