£30k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Principal People are working on behalf of a key client within the Selby area and we are looking for a HSE Manager to run the Environmental duties and Health and Safety for a fast paced Engineering and Recycling site.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the HSE standards and culture on the site. Working with the site General Manager and the Head of Health and Safety, you will have the opportunity to work with many different risks and have the opportunity to implement your own individual mark onto the site.
HSE Advisor – Selby – Engineering / Recycling Industry
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience working within an HSE Position
- Experience within a similar, high risk environment
The key duties include:
- Working with the site operational team in increasing the standard of HSE at the site
- Implementing new Environmental standards and reviewing current practices
- Conducting operational Health and Safety Duties alongside Environmental Duties
- Reporting on all environmental matters and creating solutions where necessary
- Driving forward the HSE culture on the site via excellent staff engagement
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to HSE
- Carry out Operational Health and Safety tasks on site.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.