£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Global Blue Chip company – EHS Advisor – £35-40K + benefits package – Cheltenham
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a Specialised Global Manufacturing organisation based in Cheltenham. The position is working within the HSE Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon driving forward the EHS culture withing the business.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety you will play a key part in contributing EHS improvements on site.
Why work for this company?
- Working for highly successful, award-winning blue-chip company, who have numerous accolades
- Offering ample development and training opportunities to help your career further
- A great deal of scope for this induvial working with many different risks having the opportunity to implement your own individual mark onto site
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in EHS
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to EHS from the business and site leadership
The successful EHS Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing health and safety advice and guidance to operational teams
- Monitoring standards and procedures
- Creating a positive health and safety culture through training and coaching
- Identify SHEQ risks and develop effective risk reduction plans
- Auditing and Maintaining the ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems and ensuring site keeps accreditations.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 3 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role,
- Health and Safety experience working within a manufacturing environment.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.