£50k - 60k per year + Exceptional Package
3 months ago
EHS Manager - £50,000 to £60,000 + Package
I am currently looking for a EHS Manager to join a leading manufacturing organisation following an internal promotion of the current professional into a senior leadership role.
In this role you will operate as the site lead for health and safety supported by a team of 6 additional safety professionals that you will provide strategic leadership for to help deliver a positive safety culture and control a wide range of risks within this multidisciplinary organisation operating over two sites based locally to each other.
Why is this a great opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation that even in these challenging times have shown fantastic stability, supported its workforce with secure jobs and has seen its share price steadily rise. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitions EHS professional looking to gain true investment in their future and to work for an organisation that are moving from strength to strength.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum and ideally be a Graduate Member of IOSH or equivalent body.
- Experience managing safety within either manufacturing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, or rail.
- Experience of managing safety professionals ideally a team
The successful EHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Strategic design and operational implementation of Health and Safety issues across a diverse risk portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational staff and senior leadership to help promote a positive safety culture
- Providing leadership and vision to an ambitious team of safety professionals
- Reviewing company policies and procedures inline with current industry standards
In return the successful EHS Manager will receive a salary of up to £60,000 plus a fantastic package including a company car or car allowance of £7,000, profit based bonus scheme, 10% combined pension scheme, 27 days leave + bank holidays, private medial cover and more!
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.