£250 - 280 per day
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Electrical Surveyor – £250-£280 per day – Homebased with 1 day in Central London – Public Sector – 3-6 months contract –
Principal People have a new and exciting opportunity for a Electrical Surveyor to work with a public sector organisation reporting directly to the Head of Compliance.
The successful Electrical Surveyor will need to have experience working in an Electrical role whilst managing contactors.
Electrical Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining the mechanical and electrical asset database.
- Leading on budgeting strategy and development for response and preventative planned maintenance works.
- Leading and participating in strategy reviews of the M&E services.
- Undertaking risk assessments for the M&E and Compliance team.
The successful Electrical Surveyor must:
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical Installation or City & Guilds Level 3 (18th Edition) or equivalent as a minimum.
- Hold an ACS qualification CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1 CPA1 (desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a day rate of £250-£280 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call direct on 01252 954 969.