£28k - 38k per year + package
about 2 months ago
Environment and Quality Advisor - £30k-£35k plus a Company Car or £5k Car Allowance, Discretionary Bonus and 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays based in Wolverhampton
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environment and quality opportunity within a leading construction organisation that specialises in housebuilding. Working across a range of construction projects across the midlands, you will work closely with the operational teams, ensuring they remain compliant. This role is split between site and office and can be based from either near Shirley or in Wolverhampton.
Our client has experienced consistent growth and with new divisions being opened, they are continuing to develop the environment, sustainability and quality team. With future plans for more growth, there is lots of scope for progression. Reporting directly into the Health and Safety Director, you will have the opportunity to work within a supportive and high achieving team.
The successful Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the environment and quality management systems (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001)
- Acting as quality and environmental expert for projects across London and the surrounding areas
- Conducting quality and environmental audits and follow up reports to identify areas for improvement
- Delivering quality and environmental training to on site operatives and the wider business
The successful Environment and Quality Advisor will have:
- Knowledge of environmental or quality management systems (Internal/Lead Auditor is desirable)
- Experience within construction, civil engineering or similar
- Full UK driving licence
The successful Environment and Quality Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £35k dependant on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- A company car or £5k car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
This is a true exciting role with incredible career progression opportunities. If you are interested in discussing his further, please apply today.