£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Environment and Quality Manager - £40k-£50k plus extensive package – flexible location (homebased)
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environment and quality opportunity within a nationally recognised construction organisation that lead across new builds and housing developments. Reporting into the Head of HSEQ, you will lead audits on both ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
Our client has been experiencing consistent growth for years and this is another example of them strengthening their HSEQ team by searching for an experienced Environment and Quality Manager. This role will be homebased with sites in South East England and Wales, giving you the opportunity to engage regularly with site teams.
Due to the role being homebased and sites across the M4 corridor, the base location is flexible. Whilst we are searching for someone to lead across environment and quality, the focus of the role is weighted towards environment. Therefore, if you are environmental professional that is open to overseeing quality, we are keen to speak with you.
The successful Environment and Quality Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Ensuring environmental compliance and work closely with teams across the business to provide expertise
- Visit both construction and manufacturing sites to conduct environmental inspections
- Maintaining and ensuring the continuous improvement of the environment and quality management systems (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001)
- Conducting internal quality audits
- Leading initiatives across environment and sustainability
- Being the point of contact for environmental matters and liaise with regulatory bodies
The successful Environment and Quality Manager will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline
- Extensive knowledge of environment and quality management systems
- Internal/Lead Auditor for ISO 14001 or ISO 9001 (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with experience across construction or a similar sector (civil engineering, utilities, rail etc)
In return the successful Environment and Quality Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- £6,000 car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.