£30k - 35k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Environment and Sustainability Advisor - £30k-£35k plus a Company Car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a private pension scheme based near Burton-on-Trent
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environmental opportunity within a globally recognised principal contractor that work across a range of sectors. Working across significant civil engineering projects, this is the opportunity to progress your career as an Environment and Sustainability Advisor within an established HSEQ team.
Having recently won new contracts of £100million+ each, there are greater demands for exceptional environmental and sustainability standards and as a result they are looking for a newly appointed Environment Advisor to support these continuous improvements. Reporting directly into the Head of Environment and Sustainability, the successful candidate will work within a successful HSEQ team.
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing support on any environmental issues and incidents
- Supporting and conducting audits
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as Environmental Agency
- Implementing mitigation process and engaging with stakeholders and members of the public
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Knowledge of environmental management systems
- A degree in an environmental disciple (or equivalent)
- Experience within utilities, construction, civil engineering or equivalent
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £35k dependant on experience
- A company car
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
This is a truly exciting role with incredible career progression opportunities. If you are interested in discussing his further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.